Тигруша

Николь Кидман

1 542 сообщения в этой теме

Kidman skips out on premiere

Nicole Kidman is cancelling promotional appearances for her upcoming film Fur in the hopes of avoiding questions from the press about her husband Keith Urban's trip to rehab. The Oscar-winning actress skipped a screening of the film at the MoMA in NYC the other night, and is also said to have cancelled her scheduled appearance at the film's high-profile premiere on Sunday night. Kidman has reportedly returned to London to resume work on His Dark Materials while Urban remains in rehab in Nashville.

Поделиться сообщением

Nicole Kidman: Tom’s Role in Keith’s Rehab

Although October 26 marked Keith Urban’s 39th birthday, the occasion was less than celebratory. While Urban spent the day in an undisclosed treatment center for alcohol abuse (he checked in October 19), his wife of four months, Nicole Kidman, 39, dined at Beverly Hills restaurant Matsuhisa, where she ordered sashimi alongside a group of her Australian relatives.

“It was a quiet dinner,” says an observer of their one-hour meal.

“Nicole seemed happy to be with her family.” And her friends: The night before, Kidman took her nephew for dinner at Naomi Watts’ L.A.-area home.

As for Urban, a source close to the singer says he may have HAD to go to rehab because of a condition in his prenup with Kidman, who shares two adopted children, Connor, 11, and Isabella, 13, with ex Tom Cruise, 44.

“Nicole’s lawyer put this clause in to demonstrate to Tom that Keith’s past problems wouldn’t affect the kids,” says the source. (Urban did a stint in rehab for cocaine addiction in 1998.)

No matter what, the singer has already won the support of the country-music community.

“He’s passionate, and it’s easy to kind of get off track when you feel so many things,” Dolly Parton tells Us. “He’ll be back soon.”

Поделиться сообщением

Nicole Kidman is currently starring in Fur: An Imaginary Portrait Of Diane Arbus and filmed a number of scenes in the nude.

In America the film has been granted an 'R' rating due to the "graphic nudity".

The Sun quotes Kidman as saying: "Honestly is nudity onscreen that big a deal? I think you say you're going to do something for a film because you believe in it artistically and you don't censor yourself emotionally."

She added: "If the love scenes and the nudity is a necessity for the piece and it's not exploitive then it doesn't weigh that heavily on me."

Поделиться сообщением

Голая правда Николь Кидман
По словам актрисы, в наготе она не видит ничего предосудительного, особенно если этого требует художественный замысел.

Кстати, и в новом фильме с участием Николь Кидман поклонникам таланта австралийской звезды представится шанс полюбоваться ее телом. Картина называется Fur: An Imaginary Portrait Of Diane Arbus ("Мех: воображаемый портрет Дианы Арбус"), и в некоторых эпизодах актриса раздевается в кадре.

"На самом ли деле нагота на экране так уж важна? – вопрошает Николь. – Я думаю, что ты соглашаешься сделать что-либо для фильма, потому что веришь в его художественность и не подвергаешь себя некой эмоциональной цензуре".

"Если любовные сцены и нагота необходимы для произведения, тогда для меня это большого значения не имеет", - говорит актриса.

Напомним, в фильме "С широко закрытыми глазами" Кидман и ее тогдашний супруг Том Круз предстают полностью обнаженными. Правда, вскоре после выхода картины на экраны супруги развелись. Сейчас Николь Кидман признает, что после развода она сумела сконцентрироваться на своей профессии, пишет газета Sun. "Когда я развелась, у меня появилась возможность хорошенько изучить себя, не опасаясь предать человека, с которым я была", - призналась Кидман.

Поделиться сообщением

Nicole Visits Keith in Rehab

When Keith Urban, 39, took home the best male vocalist trophy at the Country Music Association Awards in Nashville on November 6, pal Ronnie Dunn (of country duo Brooks & Dunn) ran onstage to read a letter penned by the star: "I'm pained not being there with y'all tonight," it said.

Where was he? Us Weekly has learned that, since he entered treatment for alcoholism on October 19, Nicole Kidman's husband of four months has been in an inpatient program at the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, California, where celebs such as Johnny Cash and Anna Nicole Smith have gotten help.

"Keith is expected to be in rehab for 35 to 40 days," a source close to Kidman tells Us. During that time, he'll attend group therapy, lectures and spiritually focused programs (costs start at $21,000). On November 5, Kidman, also 39, dropped by for a two-hour visit. "They look forward to resuming their life together," says a source. Both stars' reps had no comment.

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединюсь к тем, кому она нравится...
когда я была помладше, то считала ее некрасивой... а сейчас... ммм, мне кажется, она божественна rolleyes.gif

Поделиться сообщением

QUOTE(lilly of the valley @ Nov 9 2006, 21:24)
так Николь все-таки не беременна?  unsure.gif

Да вроде все-таки нет sad.gif

Поделиться сообщением

Николь всегда очаровательна
и очень талантлива

Поделиться сообщением

Keith Urban's Advice to Addicts: 'Stay Communicating'

Keith Urban, who entered a rehabilitation center for alcohol abuse on Oct. 19, says his best chance to deal with the demons of addiction is his marriage to Nicole Kidman.

During an interview with the men's magazine Best Life, which he gave in Nashville two weeks before entering rehab, the Australian musician said: "I have spent most of my life torn between wanting to be a good husband and a good partner, and wanting to apply myself fully to my career. And not always knowing how to go about doing the two of those things simultaneously."

His advice to other similar "souls at sea" in his situation, he says, is to "stay communicating with the people around you. Everyone gets overwhelmed at points, but it's when you think you can handle it yourself and you don't reach out for help. That's when the end is near. Recognize that you are about to tire, that drowning is looming."

Urban, 39, who has admitted to a past addiction to cocaine, adds, "I've definitely been that drowning guy, and in the midst of drowning, thought, I wonder if I should put my hand up?"

For his own part, he says, "I still wonder how to keep all these plates spinning sometimes, you know? I'm just really grateful to be present and doing what I can. And if it overwhelms me, I speak out and say, 'There is too much going on.'"

When he checked into the rehab center last month, with Kidman at his side, Urban issued a statement in which he said, in part: "With the strength and unwavering support I am blessed to have from my wife, family and friends, I am determined and resolved to a positive outcome."

Earlier this week, Urban was named male vocalist of the year for the second year running at the Country Music Association Awards, in Nashville. Though Urban was not present, the crowd gave him a standing ovation when presenter Ronnie Dunn read his name.

Dunn also read a letter in which Urban thanked his friends and Kidman, whom he married June 28. "I'm looking forward to coming home and seeing you all soon," Urban stated.

The day after the ceremony, on Tuesday, Urban's latest CD, Love, Pain, & the whole crazy thing, was released as scheduled, despite the announcement last month that he would postpone all upcoming promotional appearances so he could deal with his personal issues.

Поделиться сообщением

Девушки, а можно с английским текстом давать русский перевод, хотя бы кратко. Я английский не знаю.

Поделиться сообщением

QUOTE(AlexD @ Nov 10 2006, 17:21)
Девушки, а можно с английским текстом давать русский перевод, хотя бы кратко. Я английский не знаю.

yes.gif
В последней статье говорится следующее:Кит считает,что для него лучшим способом борьбы с алкогольной зависимостью стала его женитьба на Николь.Всю свою жизнь он разрывался между 2 вещами:хотел быть хорошим мужем и хотел реализоваться в творческом плане.И он не всегда знал,как правильно можно совместить две эти вещи.
Люядм,которые попали в такую же ситуацию,как и он,Кит советует не замыкаться в себе,а,наоборот,общаться с близкими.Кит также признался.что в прошлом употреблял кокаин.
На этой неделе Кита признали лучшим певцом года в стиле кантри.И хотя сам Кит на церемонии не присутствовал,аудитория апплодировала ему стоя,когда объявили,что он стал победителем.Также там зачитали письмо,в котором Кит благодарил Николь и своих друзей и говорил,что с нетерпением ждет своего возвращения домой,чтобы их всех наконец увидеть.
На следующий день после церемонии в продажу поступил новый альбом Кита.

Поделиться сообщением

Николь приехала навестить Кита

Nicole and Keith Reunite

Actress Nicole Kidman, 39, and her husband of four months, country singer Keith Urban, took a stroll outside of the Betty Ford Center in Palm Springs on November 12.

Urban has been in an in-patient rehabilitation program for alcohol abuse since checking himself into the center on October 19. Kidman also dropped by on November 5 for a two hour visit.

The following day Urban won the best male vocalist trophy at the Country Music Association Awards. When Urban's name was announced, he received a standing ovation, and pal Ronnie Dunn (of the band Brooks & Dunn) read a letter from Urban in which he thanked his friends and family. “I’m pained not being there with y’all tonight,” the letter read. "To my wife, Nicole, I love you."

Urban, 39, is expected to be in rehab for 35 to 40 days.

This is not Urban's first stint in rehab. In 1998, the singer checked into the Cumberland Heights treatment center in Nashville, Tennessee, seeking treatment for cocaine and alcohol addiction.

Николь и Кит гуляют
user posted image

Поделиться сообщением

QUOTE(Цветочки @ Nov 15 2006, 19:25)
~Satine~
Кит вроде повыше был huh.gif

Cдулся biggrin2.gif

Поделиться сообщением

QUOTE(Тигруша @ Nov 15 2006, 13:00)
QUOTE(Цветочки @ Nov 15 2006, 19:25)
~Satine~
Кит вроде повыше был huh.gif

Cдулся biggrin2.gif

ага biggrin.gif

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяюсь к поклонницам Николь. Мне она тоже очень нравится: и талантом, и внешностью.
Изменено пользователем Beliz

Поделиться сообщением

QUOTE(The K @ Nov 23 2006, 17:39)
Присоединяюсь к поклонницам Николь. Мне она тоже очень нравится: и талантом, и внешностью.

Стесняюсь спросить: а хто это слева??? unsure.gif huh.gif

Поделиться сообщением

QUOTE(The K @ Nov 23 2006, 18:39)

слева это вообще какая-то левая дэвушка )))) biggrin2.gif Изменено пользователем Beliz

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу